How to Create a Checkbox Question
A Checkbox question consists of more than one option as possible answers. However, you can select more than one options unlike in the case of Multiple-choice questions.
Below is an example of a Checkbox question:
Here's how you can create a Checkbox question:
Step 1: On the Manage Survey editor, click Checkbox under the Questions dropdown.
Step 2: As the question opens up for editing, you can customize all its elements.
1. Enter the question you want to ask.
2. Enter the options and add more if required.
- Enable commenting on the answers by the survey takers.
- Set a minimum and maximum limit to the number of answers that can be selected.
- Hide the post if you don't want your survey takers to see this particular question.
- Choose whether you'd like the answers to appear horizontally or vertically.
4. Add an image to the question if you want. Choose between checkboxes and radio buttons for answer selection. You can even make it a mandatory question for your survey takers. Lastly, assign points to each option for scoring.
Once done, save. Your Checkbox question is now created.