How to Customize Survey Completion Page
When you make a survey with ProProfs, you can choose to redirect your user to a particular webpage when the survey is over or show a customized completion page. The completion page not only shows your custom message but a number of statistics based on the person's responses.
Step 1: Go to a survey's Settings >> General and select Show completion page for the option On Survey Completion.
Step 2: Selecting Show completion page will provide the option to Customize Completion Page.
Enabling this option displays the following settings:
- Show social media & sharing links such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Show score: Displays the overall score of survey takers in case scoring was enabled.
- Show result: Displays the result if the survey taken is a Scored survey.
- Show statistics: Displays, in percentage, how popular each option is in a multiple-choice/checkbox question type.
- Show print: Allows the survey takers to take a print out of their results.
- Show selected choices: Displays only those answer options that are selected by the survey takers.
- Show custom message: You can create a custom message that will be displayed when a survey taker submits the survey.