How to Send My Survey to Respondents
ProProfs makes it really easy for you to send the survey to respondents.
Here's how you can send a survey to your respondent:
Step 1: On your ProProfs Survey Maker dashboard, click the send icon of the survey you want to share.
Step 2: You land on the Email tab through which you can send the survey directly to the respondent by entering their email ID. Note that the [Survey Link] in the message body is a dynamic field and it is filled automatically the link of the survey upon sending.
You can share the survey through other tabs as well:
- Link: Take the survey link through the Link tab and share it separately with your respondents, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Embed: Copy the code from the Embed tab and embed it on your website or blog.
- Pop-up: Embed the survey as a pop-up on your website.
- Social: Share it on social media platforms.
- Print: Take a print out and share it as a hard copy with your respondents.
Alternatively, you can email the survey to your users from the Users screen as well. To do that:
Step 3: On your ProProfs Survey Maker dashboard, go to More and click the Classroom.
Step 4: Click the number of users under the Users column.
Step 5: Select a user and click Email.
Step 6: This is how the email window looks like, as shown in the screenshot below. Enter your message and the survey link in the message box and send it.
You can also choose to open a User profile and then email them the survey link.