How to Share Surveys and User Results on Social Media
With the Social Sharing setting, you can share your surveys on social media for a wider reach to your customers and the target audience. Furthermore, you can even share the survey results of your users.
Here's how to enable Social Sharing for your surveys:
Step 1: Go to a survey's Settings >> Social Media and enable the setting of Social Sharing.
Once the Social Sharing setting is enabled, you can use the following settings as well:
- Customize Facebook Sharing: Enable this setting to edit and customize the message while sharing your survey on Facebook.
- Facebook Caption: Enable this setting to customize the caption, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Custom Facebook Link: Enter a link that you want to direct your users to.
- Enable Facebook Comments: Enable commenting by the users.
- Customize Twitter Sharing: Enable this setting to share your survey on Twitter and create a customized message for the same.
Moreover, instead of sharing the survey, you can choose to share the survey results of your users. To do that:
Step 1.1: Click on the dropdown, as shown in the screenshot below, and click Share User Results. You can then customize the text before sharing it on Facebook.
Step 1.2: Similarly, you can choose to share the survey results of your users on Twitter.
Once you're done with the Social Media settings, save.